Our Online Classes
Calm your mind while keeping your body healthy in the comfort of your own home! Join our online community of small group classes and appointments on Zoom!
We’re offering a variety of small group classes, as well as privates and duets.
Invite emails for all classes will be sent to those who reserve a spot in our schedule at least 1hr prior to class. For all online privates and duets please contact us at email@example.com.
View our Online Group Class Schedule Here!
Please check daily for updates
- MacGyver Mat: taking cues from Angus MacGyver who had an extraordinary knack for unconventional problem solving.. extraordinary times call for a creative, unconventional, virtual Pilates class! We will use conventional household items (water bottle, paper plates, belts, etc) to get a fun, creative and effective Pilates workout while sheltering in place!
- Betsy’s Morning Mat: Shake of the rust from the night before and wake up in this high energy class. No props are needed, just a mat and your great attitude!
- Community Cardio: Come join us for some Community Cardio! All you need is that dusty cardio machine in your basement, a mat and yoga belt. We motivate eachother and sprinkle some Pilates principles on our form. Occasionally we'll get off to smell the flowers and stretch!
- 20/20 with Leah: 20min of invigorating low impact Barre moves with 20 min of Mat Pilates. No props needed fort his full body workout to get you on your feet and moving!
- Mat Fundamentals: This is an excellent class for those who are just starting out with Pilates Mat or looking for a deeper dive in the principles.
We will be adding/adjusting class descriptions to meet your needs during this time so please check for updates and let us know how we can make them better for you!