Contract Duration and Automatic Renewal:
Contract is in force for one year from the Contract Start Date, with automatic renewal for subsequent months, unless cancelled by either Client or Shawn’s Studio. Client must provide written notification of 15 days in advance of the next billing date to cancel or freeze membership.
By signing contract you are agreeing to the terms below:
- I agree to purchase the membership option selected as an automatic charge to my credit card or debit card.
- I hereby certify that I am the holder of the credit card or debit card.
- I understand that I will be notified if my credit card or debit card payment fails to authorize for any reason, and that a $15 late fee will apply if I do not provide a valid credit card or debit card within 10 calendar days of the original rejection date.
- I understand that Shawn's Studio will charge my credit/debit card for any classes taken by me above and beyond membership class total (per month) at a rate of $20 per Mat/Row class and $30 per Group Equipment class. Shawn’s Studio will notify client before making charge.
- I understand that my service will be deactivated if my account becomes more than 7 calendar days late.
- I understand that all classes must be used during the month. There are no rollovers on memberships.
To Freeze your Membership
Clients may elect to freeze their membership three times per year at any time according to the policy below:
- To request a freeze, please email your request to the studio manager at email@example.com for Watertown or firstname.lastname@example.org for Acton all the details of your freeze. This must be done at least 15 days before requested freeze date.
- The freeze is activated at the start of the next billing cycle and you can freeze your membership for up to 3 months during one membership cycle.